Former Judge John Devine, Strict Constitutional Constructionist
Texas Supreme Court Position 4
John Devine, also known as the “10 Commandments Judge,” is a conservative who is a proud defender of the values which have made our country great. He received national acclaim by refusing to remove a painting of the Ten Commandments from his courtroom and defeated a related lawsuit by liberal activists.
When to Vote
- Last Day to Register to Vote October 9, 2012
- First Day of Early Voting October 22, 2012
- Last Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail October 30, 2012
- Last Day of Early Voting November 2, 2012
- Uniform Election Date November 6, 2012
Where to Vote
Click here to find out the voting location of your precinct.
Interact with John Devine
Check out our Social Media